Young Driver Safety - Information and Resources
4 Young Drivers recognises the increased risks young drivers face in the early years after passing their driving test. So we're committed to bringing you information and resources to help you stay safe on the roads as you gain experience.
Browse the resources listed below.
- After the Test - Tips to help new drivers gain experience and reduce the risk of an accident
- Tyre Safety - Have you checked your tyre tread lately?
- Put Safety First, Every Time You Drive - 11 habit-changing tips to turn you into a safer driver
- Young Driver Safety – How Parents Can Help - Actionable steps parents can take to help make that vital difference to their child's road safety
- Young Driver Danger Zones - What are the biggest risks to new and inexperienced drivers?
- Parent Teen Driving Agreement - Why don’t you and your teenager enter into a voluntary agreement to help them avoid the danger zones? A downloadable template.
- How Your Vehicle's Safety Rating Affects Your Insurance - Vehicles that offer drivers the best safety features often lead to lower insurance premiums. Find out more.